Monday, January 24, 2011

Learn a little bit about me.

Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

What Book Are You Reading? Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand-it's amazing so far!

Favorite Board Game? Hmm...probably Sorry!

Favorite Magazine? Glamour or Cosmo but I don't read them that often.

Favorite Smells? Coffee...I always need to have some if I can smell it being made.

Favorite Sounds? Hearing my fiance laugh and hearing my dog walking throughout the house...and flute music. I'm partial because I play the flute. :)

Worst Feeling In The World? Feeling like I forgot something or feeling like I can't find my phone in my purse, backpack, etc. I practically have a panic attack every time even though its always in there.

First Thing You Think of When You Wake? Why did I stay up so late? What the &*(^ was I thinking?

Favorite Fast Food Place? Chik-fil-A- I became a believer when I went down to Fayetteville and tried it for the first time.

Future Child’s Name? Boy: Michael Girl: Allison

Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,” I'd pay off my credit card, student loans, not worry about my wedding, and make sure that my parents are ok for retirement.

Do You Drive Fast? I kind of drive fast but after getting a warning this summer, I now pay attention to my speed a lot more!

Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? Yes, embarrassingly enough-two. One is a bear dressed as a paratrooper in ACU's that my fiance got for me.
It has a pair of jump wings on it and a set of his dog tags. I figure it's safer for the bear to wear them than for me to stress over losing them esp. since they have his social security number on them. The second is a penguin-I love penguins.

Storms—cool or scary? Cool, unless I'm waiting for someone to come home.

What Was Your First Car? 1966 Ford Mustang

Favorite Drink? coffee, followed by raspberry lemonade

Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…” I do have the time...plenty of time. Probably just visit friends more often

Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? Like the long stems? no. I usually eat them when they are already prepared.

If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? I have red hair so I've never dyed it but when I was younger I wanted to dye my hair black...yeah that would look awesome with my pale skin and freckles...not.

Favorite Sport to Watch? I don't really watch sports...I root for whoever the majority is rooting for if they are watching a game...I do love gymnastics though during the olympics.

What’s Under Your Bed? Carpet? Tons of books, suitcases, school stuff. Mostly books though!

Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? Umm...yes?

Morning Person or Night Owl? hard core night owl. I feel like my day is wasted if I go to bed before midnight.

Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? hardboiled for sure.

Favorite Place to Relax? Definitely in bed

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? coffee flavored-big surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Wow we are so alike! I love coffee ice cream and i root for the teams that everyone else is rooting for lol! Oh and the last movie I saw was Harry Potter..was kinda disappointed =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol about Harry Potter. I was starting to wonder how much more of the English countryside they could fit into the movie. I feel like they did a disservice to the fans by skipping on so much that was in the books.

    ReplyDelete