Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's update Sunday...well for 30 more minutes at least...


Well it's been a nice week off and it's crazy how fast time flew by. I can't believe I go back to school on Tuesday. Sadly, I'm a nerd and I'm really looking forward to starting up new classes...Civil Law and Commercial Law...can't wait! And if you are new to this blog...no I am not in law school. I'm getting my post baccalaureate certificate in Paralegal Studies.
Anyway, I didn't really spend too much money because I was a homebody this week but I did spend in total under 5 dollars because you have to spend money to make money.

Monday:
NO SPEND

Tuesday:
NO SPEND

Wednesday:
bubble mailer envelope-2.17

Thursday:
Media Mail postage- 2.30

Friday:
NO SPEND

SATURDAY:
NO SPEND

SUNDAY:
NO SPEND

I sold a book on half.com this week for 10 dollars! When you factor in commission, postage fees, and materials- I made 6 dollars. But...I'm still grateful for the money. The book was literally just sitting in a backpack not doing anything for me and taking up space. I had to get the book for one of my literature classes in undergrad but I didn't really enjoy the book. Anyway, turns out the person that ordered it lives on the same street that I go to school at in Chicago which I thought was funny.

Well my keyboard is acting up for some reason I think it is stuck on sticky keys which are the DEVIL seriously...whoever thought that that was a good computer idea...I'm like not even able to use my shift key right now so I keep using caps lock to capitalize something.UGHH. Well I'm going to figure out this problem before i go crazy. Good night blog world.

2 comments:

  1. I am the queen of the barely worth it Amazon sale! It all adds up, so it's worth it to me! Also, I added you to my blog roll, I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding me to your blog roll! It's actually extremely exciting for me. I thought that I was invisible in the blog world before. I guess that I just had to stop being so scared and comment on people's posts on their blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete