Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finishing One Chapter and Beginning the next and tying up some loose ends in the process...

I don't know if any of you have heard of Northern Illinois University. It is my Alma mater. On February 14, 2008 we went through a tragedy that shook me to my core. I was on the campus when it happened. The building where the tragedy took place was renovated and opened today for the first time in four years. I feel strangely at peace and I feel like I can finally close up that awful chapter in my life.

My husband deploys very very soon. I can't say when for two reasons 1: He or I aren't even sure about the definite day yet 2. OPSEC- Operational Security-If you can see what I am writing so can anyone else on the internet. It's really important to not jeopardize or put troops in any kind of danger. Anyway, I feel like all of our loose ends have been tied and now we are just watching the clock tick by faster and faster. The will is done. The power of attorney is done. Enrolling into DEERS and TRICARE is done. I've been added to my husband's bank account. There is nothing left to do.

I just need my husband to come home from work already so that we can spend the little time that we have left together...but that's the army for you. :O)

In terms of finances I spent 31.66 dollars at the grocery store today and 300 for a student loan payment.

So spending for this week:

Sunday: 3 dollars for entrance to comedy club- 7 dollar coupon!
Monday: No Spend!
Tuesday: 300 direct loans
                31.66 Food lion

Hurry up hubby-there is a frozen buffalo chicken pizza and a caesar salad with fresh parmesan with your name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment