Tuesday, June 7, 2011

After 20 years...I'm done with school! (For now)

I am officially done with my paralegal studies program. It feels amazing to say that. It's time to begin the job search which is incredibly scary. I am moving to North Carolina in July. I can't believe it. I am scared that I won't be able to find a job, and I'm scared that I will run out of money really quickly. I'm working part time but the pay is 8.25 an hour and I'm only working 10 times this month but for long hours. Yeah...it's not much but at least it's a little bit of income. I just can't wait until I find an actual job. Fingers crossed.

I feel that this blog will be my place to talk all about my life in North Carolina. Once I finally have a job I can create a budget, savings, and pay off debt. I'll also feel better about starting to plan my wedding...gulp. lol. I've found a lot of great new blogs if you are interested in people that are new to the saving/paying off debt game that we all love so much. They can definitely use your support. Check them out here!

http://mymoneystory.blogspot.com/

http://twentytwomonths.blogspot.com/

At mymoneystory the blogger goal is to spend only 12 dollars a day to pay off her credit card debt. How cool is that!

Ok..now that I am done with school I'll have time to update the blog more. For the most part it will be spending because I have 3 weddings to attend from now until July. It's going to be expensive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out : )

    Congratulations on completing school!

    ReplyDelete