Friday, August 6, 2010

New Card?

I just signed up for a new discover card. I'm praying that I will be approved so that I can do a 0% balance transfer with 0%APR for nine months. 1st Financial Bank has been the death of me for the past 3 years now. I can't wait to get rid of the debt on that card and never use it again!!!!! I've been working so hard to get this card paid off! I really hope that I get approved for the card. Fingers crossed! Almost all the money that I have made this summer has gone entirely to debt repayment. Sigh...I know it is worth it. I just wish that it hadn't gotten so out of control! I can do this though. I want my future to be better. I plan on starting to save money for my student loans as soon as the credit card is paid off in its entirety. Maybe I could start selling some books online? We'll see. I just wish I had a better paying part time job, or at least I could work more hours. The job I have right now is a complete joke! Maybe I should update my resume and see where it takes me. Alright, well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment